We’re planning to take the Pioneer School Online, and this one-off event is designed as a taster for the full six day online course which we’ll be launching later in the year. Could you be provide one of our host venues?
You’ll need to do the following:
- Provide a venue with good internet access so that you’ll be able to stream the live video presentations (using Zoom technology) on a large screen or using a projector;
- Have someone willing to facilitate the event on your behalf, taking responsibility for the technology at your end and encouraging engagement with the speakers and discussion afterwards;
- Advertise the event around your local or regional network(s) of pioneers, and deal with bookings for your event;
- Include whatever else you want to add to the event to increase its benefit for those who attend – e.g. facilitating a time for pioneers to pray for one another, offering lunch to give time for networking afterwards;
- Make a donation (we’re suggesting £50) towards the cost of the speakers – although you can choose to charge participants to recover this cost if you would like.
We’ll provide the following:
- Graphics to help you with the advertising of your event;
- Details of how to stream the live video and how to enable interaction with the speakers during the event;
- A online host for the event, and technical support as required;
- More information about the full Pioneer School Online which we’ll be promoting later in the year.
If you would like to express your interest in being a host venue, please use the form below and we’ll get in touch as soon as we can…